Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter
The Promoter is: Music Design Group of International House, 61 Mosley Street, Manchester, England, M2 3HZ.
2. The Competition
- The title of the Competition is “Ultimate Artist Shopping Spree”.
- To enter, you will need to leave a Google Review HERE and, once complete, leave a comment stating clearly and correctly your Instagram username on a competition Facebook post OR Instagram post OR Tweet OR TikTok video. The Promoter will choose one winner by assigning a number to each individual comment and running an online random number generator. The winner will be contacted using the Instagram username provided.
3. How To Enter
- The Competition will run from 12:30PM BST on 23 SEPTEMBER 2022 (the “Opening Date”) to 12:30PM BST on 28 OCTOBER 2022 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 09:59:59AM BST on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Only where absolutely necessary, the Promoter reserves the right to change the Opening and Closing dates. If the Promoter does change these Dates for any competition, the new details will be displayed on https://ostereo.com/shopping-spree.
- To enter the Competition, you must comment on any of our social media posts which refer to the Competition and enter the Competition online by following the relevant link in our social media posts and completing and submitting the online Google Review provided on https://bit.ly/OstereoComp by the Closing Date.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition, and there is no charge to enter via the use of our dedicated website.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- For help with entries, or for a copy of these competition terms and conditions, please see https://ostereo.com/shopping-spree.
- The Competition is open to all worldwide aged 18 years or over, except:
- (A). employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- (B). employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or
- (C). members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are: automatically generated by computer, or which infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
5. The Prize
- The Prize is described on the Website and competition listing on any of the Promoter’s pages (including, without limitation, any social media pages or channels owned or operated by the Promoter). Details of the Prize are, to the best of the Promoter’s knowledge, information and belief, correct as at the Opening Date. If any details of the Prize change, the Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to update the Website and/or and competition listing/s on its page/s as soon as reasonably practicable.
- The Prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The prize does not include travel costs to and from any music/instrument store, food and drink, tax or personal expenses, which are the responsibility of the winner, in addition to any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The Promoter makes no representation and gives no warranties about the Prize, its value, its condition or any other information provided in social media posts, on https://bit.ly/OstereoComp or any other competition listing/s.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the online random number generator nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the Instagram username provided with the Competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the Competition entry form has been submitted.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the full name, social media handle and any pseudonym and, if applicable, their winning entries via https://www.instagram.com/ostereomusic and/or any other social media account or platform on 10 October 2022 (Announcement Date).
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via https://www.instagram.com/ostereomusic. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. Claiming the Prize
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner, using the Instagram username provided on entering the competition, within 30 days of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within 30 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. Limitation of Liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Ownership of Competition Entries and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website https://www.instagram.com/ostereomusic and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
10. Data Protection and Publicity
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.